Making an impact with your art without actually shipping the real thing means photographs. A fantastic image doesn’t just happen though and I can help! With me state of the art equipment including the best lenses and lighting makes all the difference.
- First of all – use a tripod. You will not be able to hold the camera steady enough to eliminate blur.
- No matter the resolution (MP) of your camera, the quality of the lens is all important for capturing detail.
- Having full, manual control of your camera allows you to change the depth of field. This is not always possible, and is always limited, with a compact camera.
- Proper lighting – in most rooms, different coloured surface will introduce “colour casts to your pictures.
- The flash on your compact camera is not proper lighting. Generally, these make for awful pictures. You need lighting off the camera.
- Post-processing (e.g. Photoshop) is all important to create the impact and presentation you require