Wedding photographers vary greatly in their skill in taking photographs. They also offer different levels of service, not all of them good! I believe the way the photographs are taken and the whole experience is just as important and therefore I have a “mission statement” that I adhere to and guarantee to deliver:
• To listen to your wishes and meet them wherever possible;
• Once your wishes have been met, to then surpass your expectations using my experience and work ethic;
• To liaise with you on a regular basis before, during and after the wedding;
• To offer advice, where requested, on any aspect of wedding planning. Obviously the emphasis will be on the photography, but I’ve been to a lot of weddings!;
• To interact with you and your guests in a friendly, unobtrusive and professional manner at all times;
• To deliver photographs, prints, albums, etc to an agreed timescale;
• To respect your privacy and your investment in perpetuity; and lastly, in summary:
• To enhance your memories of your wedding day.
So what does this actually mean in reality? Basically, my reputation and work satisfaction rests on you, my client, knowing that you made a good choice in retrospect.